The main use of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
The main uses of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose:
1. Construction industry: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose as a cement mortar water retention agent and retarder, it makes the mortar can be pumped. Used as an adhesive in stucco, plaster, putty powder or other building materials to improve spreadability and extend service time. It can be used as emulsifier, binder, thickener and stabilizer in the food industry. Products can also be used as packaging materials for direct application in food, can also be used in petrochemical, paste tile, marble, building materials plastic decoration, paste reinforcement, and reduce cement consumption. The water-retaining property of hydroxypropyl methylcellulose can prevent the slurry from drying too fast after application and rupture, and enhance the strength after hardening.
2. Ceramic manufacturing: widely used as adhesives in the manufacture of ceramic products.
3. Coating industry: As a thickening agent, dispersant and stabilizer in the coating industry, it has good compatibility with water or organic solvents. As a paint stripper.
4 ink printing: as a thickening agent in the ink industry, dispersant and stabilizer, with water or organic solvent has good compatibility.
5. Plastic: Used as release agent, softener, lubricant, etc.
6. Polyvinyl chloride: Used as dispersant in the production of polyvinyl chloride, it is the main auxiliary agent for the preparation of PVC by suspension polymerization.
7. Others: The product is also widely used in leather, paper products, fruit and vegetable preservation and textile industry.
8. Pharmaceutical industry: coating film materials; Rate-controlled polymer materials for slow-release preparations; Stabilizer suspension agent; Tablet adhesive;
Shandong Everbright Technology Development Co., Ltd. is mainly engaged in the research and development, production and sales of cellulose ether, starch ether and pharmaceutical excipients. Our company's hydroxypropyl methylcellulose not only good water retention, and suspension effect is good, you can choose the right viscosity. It also has the function of preventing separation. Welcome to consult if necessary.